15 Exciting Duluth Events to plan for this Spring and Summer
As the snow melts the Duluth event calendar heats up along with the weather. Spring and summer are a wonderful time to plan an exciting vacation to this beautiful city on the shores of Lake Superior. Duluth is a lively city, and the sunny weather means great outdoor recreation, dining el fresco with lake views, and a variety of fun events. From April to August the city hosts concerts, expos, art fairs, and food festivals. The grand Duluth Entertainment Convention Center is home to some but most take advantage of the warm weather by being held at the Bayfront Festival Park.
Whatever Duluth event brings you to this great city, The Historic Inns of Duluth has the perfect Bed and Breakfast at the ideal location. Our six unique historic inns offer the very best of luxury and comfort. Not only enjoy the elegance of these lovely inns, along with their gourmet breakfasts but choose the best location near all the Duluth events this spring and summer.
13 Fascinating Duluth Events for an Exciting Getaway
Plan an exciting vacation this spring or summer around one of these Duluth events in 2020. There’s something for everyone with the diverse choice of concerts and festivals. Find the perfect Duluth event for your trip:
- The Duluth Superior Film Festival (DSFF) – This 5-day event is not only a celebration of independent films but also includes live music, parties, art and panel discussion from industry professionals.
- Grandma’s Marathon – This beloved tradition will bring the running community together for its 42nd year on June 20th.
- Park Point Art Fair – The beautiful views at the Park Point Recreation Area are even more lovely with the works of 120 juried artists from June 27th to 28th.
- City of Duluth Fourth Fest – On July 4th the Bayfront Festival Park lights up the night sky at this fun, free Duluth event.
- Taste of Duluth – Savor all the wonderful, diverse dishes that make up the Duluth food culture, along with some great music and of course local beer.
- Bayfront Reggae & World Music Festival – This will be the 14th year that the music and cuisine of the world are celebrated at Bayfront Festival Park on July 18th.
- All Pints North Summer Brew Fest – Share your love of beer with the amazing craft brewing community at this fun-filled Duluth event on August 1st at the Bayfront Festival Park.
- Spirit Valley Days – This traditional summer festival includes the Northland’s largest classic car show and Duluth’s largest summer parade.
- City On The Hill Music Fest – This 2-day music festival brings Christians from all around the country together at the Bayfront Festival Park from August 7th to 8th.
- Bayfront Blues Festival – This will be the 32nd year that this wildly popular music event comes to Bayfront Festival Park with famous headliners gracing the two stages.
- Art in Bayfront Park Art Fair – The Bayfront Festival Park overflows with art, music and even an artistic car show from August 22nd to 23rd.
- The Tribute Fest – Enjoy 3 days of wonderful Country and Rock music at the Bayfront Festival Park from August 27th to 29th.
- Duluth-Superior Pride – This GLBTAQI community invites everyone together for a multi-day celebration of diversity, acceptance, and respect at the Bayfront Festival Park beginning on August 29th.
Lodging at an Incredible Duluth Bed and Breakfast
With so many great Duluth events pick one to make your Duluth getaway even better. Why not add a bit of elegance and romance to your fun event and stay at one of the beautiful Historic Inns of Duluth. Choose the one that’s just right for you and your loved one.