Groups, Events and Gift Certificates
The Perfect Venue for Small Group Events
DULUTH EVENT CALENDAR
Duluth is host to many YEAR-ROUND events!
Come home to a B&B while attending Grandma’s Marathon, The Blues Fest,
Duluth Fourth Fest, the Park Point Art Fair, Bayfront Reggae Festival,
NorthShore Inline Marathon, AMSOIL Duluth National Snocross or
Bentleyville “Tour of Lights” – to just name a few of Duluth’s
Click here to visit the Duluth Visitor’s Bureau Event List ».
PRIVATE B&B GROUP TOURS
If you are bringing in a motorcoach group and want to offer a unique tour for the participants, think about combining two or three inns together for an afternoon tea/tour. Each inn has a unique historic story to tell and group members love to explore our architecture details and hear our stories! Please call inns direct.
SMALL CORPORATE OR ASSOCIATION MEETINGS
Thinking of hosting a small meeting to get the creative flow going in your planning groups again? We guarantee the relaxed atmosphere of our inns will fill that need. Check with each inn to determine pricing, options and availability.
INTIMATE WEDDINGS & ELOPEMENTS
Create lasting memories of your small romantic wedding or elopement – one that you can return to year after year. Several B&B’s in our Association have the setting you have been dreaming about. Please call individual inns for more information or to reserve space for your wedding party, family or friends.
For those planning a larger wedding, here is a list of potential venues to consider for ceremonies and receptions:
- The Rose Garden overlooking Lake Superior is a gorgeous setting
- The North Shore Scenic Rail Road will even pick your guests up at the Rose Garden
and take them up the North Shore for a reception on the train. (218 722-1273)
- Glensheen Mansion hosts weddings inside and outside.
10 – 120 guests inside and larger groups outside. (218 726-8921)
- The Depot (25-250 guests, 218 727-8025)
- Sacred Heart Music Center (25 – 250 guests, 218 723-1895)
- Greysolon Ballroom- Several beautiful historic venues within one gorgeous building. Visit them at www.greysolonballroom.com. (Seats 75 – 350 guests. 218-722-7466)
- Duluth Women’s Club (30 – 100 guests, 218 724-3168)
- Vista Queen (2-160 guests, 218 722-6218)
- Great Lakes Aquarium (25-500 guests, 218 740-3474)
- Lake Superior Zoo (fewer than 50 guests, 218 723-3748)
- For larger groups, the DECC’s HarborView Ballroom
(150-500 guests, 218 722-5573)
Each inn offers their own specials – whether it be for off-season special room rates, honeymoon packages, champagne packages, pampering packages, massage packages or others. Check each inn’s website and also check out our HOT DEALS BLOG.
Personalized Gift Certificates
Give the gift of relaxation, rejuvenation and romance – gift certificates are available by contacting each inn individually. There is no longer an expiration date on Gift Certificates in the state of Minnesota.
Corporate Gift Certificates
Over the years we have discovered that many corporations enjoy giving the gift of relaxation to their employees for the holidays or other special thank yous. Give the gift they will talk about for years to come! Please contact the inn of your interest.